Jabulani (a Zulu word - meaning to celebrate)

Jabulani (a Zulu word - meaning to celebrate)

Saturday 23 June 2012

Simply Saturday....Helt enkelt lördag ....


Hi all!  How is your Saturday?  My blog post for yesterday was all messed up by the blog gremlins!  I saved it and tried to publish the content to my blog but the text I had typed disappeared somewhere!


IATA (the International Airline Association) are considering cancelling Air Zimbabwe's membership according to last night's news.  I went on the web and Air Zimbabwe (IATA code UM) currently have a fleet of 6 aircraft.  Only 5 of their aircraft are operational, their BAE 146 is stored somewhere.  They have an AirbusA340 on order with Airbus, 3 Boeing 737's - one of them was grounded at Cape Town Airport for a while, as they failed to pay for their air fuel! Their two Boeing 767 aircraft are over 23 years old! So a once "great"airline is about to exist no more.  I have flown Air Zimbabwe 2 or 3 times, and I knew somebody who used to fly with them on their flights from Harare to Cyprus.   Not the best airline, but not too awful either.

Sky News' newspaper reviewers the other morning had a report on how joining religious orders has grown by 33% in the UK, in the last year.  I don't think I would make a good nun!?!  I might have the above scenario happen to me under my habit!

The government of Uraguay  are thinking of selling weed to it's citizens who want to buy weed.  So that they don't loose out on a lucrative market!  Their national airline, PLUNA will get more passengers then I guess!  Competing directly with an airline from a European city that also has a relaxed policy regarding drug use?
Tonight I am cooking Chicken and mushroom hot pot, from a recipe I found in a magazine a few years ago.  It is very delicious this recipe, and easy to cook too!

My 5 blogs are getting a few reads from viewers all over the world!  Cool!?!  I need a few more comments on my Service? blog before I start publishing it though.  Thank you all of you who visit my blogs regularly.
And? The same? and the rest of them!


Unfortunately that is all from me for my blogs for this Saturday!  Have a great weekend further folks!


Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment