Jabulani (a Zulu word - meaning to celebrate)

Jabulani (a Zulu word - meaning to celebrate)

Sunday 24 June 2012

En klottra för söndag eftermiddag-A scribbling for Sunday Afternoon



Flight prices for the London from Today's Sunday Times Newspaper.  It's the Olmypics soon, so book now and save?

Today's weather in the Western Cape
Hi all 

How IS your Sunday going?

It has been a cold and wet day here today!  As the weather forecast above shows.

I found this recipe in a magazine a few years ago.  It was this week's final recipe that I decided to cook last night.  It is really easy to make, and tastes very good indeed!  Give it a try? 

Romeo, next door's cat decided to take a cat nap on my bed after lunch today.  I thought that he had gone home as I hadn't seen him for a while, but he was sleeping on my bed!  I don't really like pets on beds so after I snapped this photo, I took him off my bed, he is asleep on a bit of newspaper on the desk, next to me at the moment.  Why do cats need 16 hours of sleep a day?  What do they do, if they are domestic cats?

The movie, The Help, which I rented from the video store yesterday is super.  I can't believe how racist people used to be!  People are people, we are all basically the same.  One poet wrote a poem with the words, "am I not a man, am I not cooled and warmed by the same sun, do I not think the same thoughts or have the same feelings? ..." but I cannot remember the rest of this poem or who the author of it is, we did it in English Class when I was 15?!?  I guess I have seen the movie now so there is no need to read the book of the Help? I love languages that's why I was in the A set English Class at St.John's College, I guess if you like a particular subject you excell at it?  Maths and Science are not my strong point!

Anyway that is all from me for today's blog postings folks!

Have a superb Sunday further!

Signing off for alnlyb,d-ab,the book and my amazingjourne blogs for this Sunday afternoon.

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment