Jabulani (a Zulu word - meaning to celebrate)

Jabulani (a Zulu word - meaning to celebrate)

Sunday 26 January 2014

no worries

I never do because God is already there!  The Celine Dion song, because you loved me, was on the radio this morning it is a song I dedicated to my mom, when I was on Television, I believe, you believe?  It so says the words of my journey in 1997.  I was partially  blind because of the pressure in my brain until doctors operated on me and put a shunt in my head to relieve the pressure,  I could not walk unaided, or talk but through  it all my mom was there and God was too.  It took a few months but God healed me eventually.  I am  here still 17 years later.  Thank you Lord.  I love live, every day brings a new blessing and strengthens my faith in you.  THANKS DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment